Terms and Conditions
Next Distribution Pty Ltd
ABN 821 152 507 349
1. Next Distribution Head office and National Distribution Center is located at Brookvale, NSW, with a branch warehouse in Melbourne and a state office in Queensland. Sales Representatives visit South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania and the Northern Territory. All correspondence and deliveries should be directed to Head office in Sydney (P.O Box 7162 Warringah Mall, Brookvale 2100).
2. Accounts are strictly payable thirty (30) days nett (goods purchased during one month are payable by the last day of the following month). Should payment not be received within the thirty (30) day limit, further supply may be withheld without further notice and an administration fee of 2% per month may be charged until the account is paid in full.
3. Should payment be made to NEXT within (30) days of statement of account, a 5% settlement discount can be deducted from any goods listed in the current NEXT price list.
4. NET delivers all list products to the dealerís primary business address via its standard nominated carriers. Specially manufactured and one-off items may attract freight at cost. All other delivery methods, such as courier, airfreight or other non-standard means are despatched at dealerís cost.
5. Dealers are required to check all goods received from NEXT against invoices and/or delivery docket, at the time of receipt of goods. In the event of incorrect or short deliveries, losses, theft or damage, the dealer is required to report their claims immediately to NET and the respective freight company. Any claim made after 48 hours following goods receipt will be void.
6. Goods returned to NEXT will not be accepted unless a Return Authority (RA) number and invoice number are quoted on the accompanying consignment note and paperwork. RA numbers may be obtained on request from NET.
7. Freight must be pre-paid on all returned goods. An exception applies where goods were supplied in error by NET. In this case, return road freight will be pre-paid by NET, provided a RA number is quoted. All returned goods must be sent via NETís nominated carrier.
8. Improperly packed returned goods will have a minimum restocking fee of 20% deducted from any credit due. Damaged, loan or evaluation goods will be similarly charged. Goods unsuitable for resale will not be accepted. Any merchandise ordered by the customer that is refused for any reason will result in a 20% Restock Fee charge. To avoid charges NET should be contacted immediately.
9. All prices are subject to change without notice. Recommended Retail Prices (RRP) are inclusive of GST and are suggested recommended retail prices only. Dealers are under no obligation to comply with NETís recommendations. The dealer nett price list is available upon request.
10. Dealers in possession of loan goods are responsible for the return of goods by the agreed and specified date. Goods should be returned in original condition, complete with all original packaging, documentation, cabling and accessories. Goods not returned by the agreed, specified date will be invoiced. Freight charges for the return of loan goods are the responsibility of the dealer.
11. Title to goods will not pass to the dealer until goods have been paid for in full. NET reserves the right to enter any premises to recover possession of unpaid goods.
12. NET reserves the right to close a trading account if considered it no longer meets the terms and conditions or commitment expected from the dealer.
This website and the material it contains are subject to Australian copyright and trademark laws.All rights are reserved.Unless otherwise indicated, NEXT DISTRIBUTION owns the copyright in the content on this website.Some of the copyright in the content may be owned by someone else and is included under a license or agreement.You may download, display and print any of the material for your private use but it must not, in other respects, be used or reproduced without prior written approval from NEXT.
NEXT makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this website.It does not endorse, approve or certify such information, nor does it guarantee its accuracy, completeness or timeliness.Reference herein to any commercial product, process or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or contract unless expressly stated.
We assume no responsibility for consequences resulting from use of the information contained herein or obtained at linked sites and expressly disclaim all liability for damages arising out of use, reference to, reliance on or performance of such information.
We specifically disclaim any liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect incidental consequential or special damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, access to or use of this website or any content, information, materials or services herein.
NEXT is not responsible for any typographical errors, delay or security breaches due to computer hardware or software failures on their servers or those of their clients or the Internet.