- The new design of the HS7 includes the convenient mic stand insert on the bottom of the unit. This
allows a quick setup on top of a mic stand, with the HS7 angled upward for accurate vocal monitoring.
- The included mic stand adaptor insures a more stable and secure placement on any mic stand.
- Molded-in yoke bracket points. With the optional yoke bracket assembly the HS7 can be mounted to
a wall or ceiling, or attached to a mic stand and angled in any direction.
- Microphone boom attachment on top of the HS7 eliminates the need for a second mic stand for your
microphone. (Requires optional hardware).
- Integrated handle into the top of the enclosure.
- Each Hot Spot 7 comes equipped with two Speakon® 1/4" Combo speaker jacks, all of which are wired in parallel to allow easy "daisy chaining' of multiple Hot Spots.
Speaker Compliment: Two 5" drivers (S5N-8) NEOLITE Neodymium, Ferro Fluid cooled
Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
Power handling capacity: 200 watts cont.
Magnet Structure: 14.8 oz. (.42 kg) total
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 94 dB (1 kHz octave band)
Frequency Response: 150 Hz- 18 kHz
Input Connections: Two Twist Lock/1/4" combo jacks POS: +1 NEG: -1 wired in parallel
Additional Feature: volume control; range 18 dB
Enclosure Materials: High Impasct ABS Plastic
Dimensions: 7.75" x 11.75" x 6.75" (197mm x 298mm x 171mm)
Net weight: 5.25 lbs. (2.381 kg)
Shipping weight: 6.4 lbs. (2.903 kg)